Year: 2008-2015| Manufacturer: AETUTS + | Website: http://ae.tutsplus.com/
Video: avc1, 1280 x 720, 1.78:1, 25fps, 465kbps | Audio: aac, 44100, 64kbps, 2 channels
- Huge collection of video lessons from the authors AETUTS +. 300 non-professional video tutorial for Adobe After effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5. In this assembly there are some common lessons in HTML format. Also, some projects there are video tutorials that are available only for VIP users aetuts +. And a few bonus video lessons that are as dosupny only VIP users aetuts +.
Architectural Rendering with 3dsMax & VRay - Photorealistic Visualization
book in PDF | English | 3 MB
- Create high-quality photorealistic renders of architectural visualizations using 3ds Max and Vray with the project-based tutorials in this book. Learn how to combine lighting and rendering options to end-up with the most realistic final renders possible at a professional level. The tutorials in this book are filled with beautiful full-color images and they teach you how to light both interiors and exteriors and daytime and nighttime scenes. Learn how to save time without sacrificing the quality of your complete renders with tips and tricks on rendering with Vray.
CAMELOT Stoastone 2011 - Seamless Textures of Stone
Wild Rock - Decorative Stone - Decorative Brick
102 HQ JPG Textures | ~2000x3000 Pixels | 430 MB
Crash! Bang! Boom! An exhaustive collection of crashes, smashes, punches, falls, hits and breaks!
The Sound Effects Bible collection is a special series by author and sound designer Ric Viers and his team at the Detroit Chop Shop. Ric Viers has worked in the film and television industry for more than fifteen years. His location sound credits include hundreds of productions for nearly every major television network, Universal Studios, Dateline, Good Morning America, Disney, and many others. Known as the "Rock and Roll Professor of Sound", Viers has hosted several video series like "Rode University", "Rode Rage" and "The Detroit Chop Shop Video Diaries".
Viers' sound design work has been used in major motion pictures, television shows, radio programs, and video games. In 2007, Viers launched his own label, Blastwave FX, to celebrate the release of his 100th sound effects library. Viers is the author of The Sound Effects Bible and is considered to be the world's largest independent provider of sound effects, with over 250,000 sounds and more than 600 sound effects libraries to his credit. He has produced sound libraries for numerous publishers, including Adobe, Apple, Blastwave FX, Sony, Sound Ideas, and The Hollywood Edge.
Sound Effects Bible Humans
From babies crying to coughs, sneezes, burps, farts and screams, this collection covers the most popular human sound effects.
The Sound Effects Bible collection is a special series by author and sound designer Ric Viers and his team at the Detroit Chop Shop. Ric Viers has worked in the film and television industry for more than fifteen years. His location sound credits include hundreds of productions for nearly every major television network, Universal Studios, Dateline, Good Morning America, Disney, and many others. Known as the “Rock and Roll Professor of Sound”, Viers has hosted several video series like “Rode University”, “Rode Rage” and “The Detroit Chop Shop Video Diaries”.
Viers' sound design work has been used in major motion pictures, television shows, radio programs, and video games. In 2007, Viers launched his own label, Blastwave FX, to celebrate the release of his 100th sound effects library. Viers is the author of The Sound Effects Bible and is considered to be the world’s largest independent provider of sound effects, with over 250,000 sounds and more than 600 sound effects libraries to his credit. He has produced sound libraries for numerous publishers, including Adobe, Apple, Blastwave FX, Sony, Sound Ideas, and The Hollywood Edge.
- This is the best possible follow-up in the amazing "Trailer Voice" series. "Trailer Voice 3" is a dedicated completely new collection of professional, highly unique and authentic voice-over cues. You wont find a better selection of pre-recorded Movie Trailer voice-over cues for your next project anywhere. "Trailer Voice 3" is written by an award winning professional screenwriter and recorded by four amazingly talented, trained and highly experienced Voice-Over Artists. This collection will rock your world. In our opinion, TV3 is an essential tool for creating powerful promos, teasers and trailers!
- Sonokinetic proudly presents the amazing follow up to the original Trailer Voice. Trailer Voice 2 is a dedicated completely new collection of powerful, dramatic and authentic Voice-Over cues. Nowhere will you find a better selection of pre-recorded Movie Trailer style cues for your next project. Trailer Voice 2 was written by an award winning professional screenwriter and recorded by 4 amazingly talented, trained and highly experienced Voice-Over Artists. This is truly a one of a kind collection! This one of a kind project deepens and expands on the original collection of Trailer Voice with this totally new collection called “The Scripts”. Trailer Voice “The Scripts” will expand your cinematic experience or any project you are working on. This production covers four dramatic themes that will provide you spine chilling and produced generic recordings with a variety of emotion and feeling.
Sonokinetic Trailer Voice WAV-MAGNETRiXX | 1.94GB
We’re proud to present,Voice over cues for promos, trailers, event introductions, dvd and cd presentations, sports events, launches, epic entries, teasers, world premiers, song enhancement and more impressive narrative moments.
SOUND IDEAS - Underwater Sound Effects Library
500 Sound Effects Library | 1.7 GB | FILE LIST PDF
- Underwater Series Sound Effects Collection offers 500 royalty free sound effects in stereo audio on 3 Audio CDs as well as in 16/44.1 broadcast wav files on DVD ROM. The library is also available as a Download in 16/44.1, 16/48 or 24/48 WAV file formats. The majority of these sound effects were recorded from an underwater perspective using a pair of state-of-the-art B & K hydrophones. The underwater sounds include a variety of Scuba effects, swimming and diving sounds, boating, jet ski and hot tub effects, underwater ambiences, Foley, dry ice and bubbles, ice cracks, surf and beach sounds, oxygen tanks, sinking ships, avalanches, lava and explosions, water pours and splashes, waterfalls, spear gun and torpedo FX, sonar, hits and impacts, household sounds like washing machines, bathtubs and toilets, and also includes people screaming underwater. All of the wav files come complete with sound effect descriptions, categories and other library information stored within the files and are MAC and PC compatible. This sound effects collection is the exact opposite of high and dry – Underwater Series Sound Effects.
Position Music - Production Music Series All PMS001-095 (MP3)
MP3, 192-320 kbps, stereo | 12 GB
English | Video: vp6f, yuv420p, 800x600, 1024 kb/s | Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, s16 | All is 10.8 GB
Genre: Video training
Sonokinetic - Trailer Voice Bundle Vol.1-2-3 + Sci Fi DVD
Voice Samples | DVD-ISO | format: WAV, MP3 | PDF Guide | 6.43 GB
- Sonokinetic: Trailer Voice Bundle (vol. 1, vol. 2, vol.3, Sci-Fi) - Create emotive and powerful trailer-style voiceovers for your videos. Use famous lectors voice sentences from scripts delivered with the release. You can combine them freely using any audio editor for your needs..
English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x700, 30,00 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | RAR 554 MB
Genre: Video Training
- Think you’re ready to start selling vector stock art? Illustrating for stock and selling your work on sites such as GraphicRiver can be very rewarding, whether you’re doing it for fun, for extra income, or as a full-time job. But there’s a lot more to it than simply uploading some files then kicking back and watching the money roll in. Cheryl Graham gives you an in depth guide to the world of selling vector stock and to best prepare and submit your vector art for sale. Cheryl will walk you through the entire sale process and get you up and running.
Genre: Video Training
Welcome to the disc for 3D World 123.
This issue's line-up is led by the full version of Shade 8.5 Professional, as sold for $899.
Mac and Windows versions are provided, and there are details on how you can save on the latest version.
We've also got a tutorial showing some of Shade's key features.
The disc also includes models from TurboSquid, DAZ Productions and Vanishing Point, along with
textures from TextureSpace and sound effects from soundscalpel.
Flou.it 3D beds Models Collection
49 3ds, dwg files | RAR 93 MB
Brand FLOU, declared themselves on the market in 1978, is the undisputed leader in the production of bedroom furniture and related accessories. All products FLOU, has an amazing ability to organically integrate with any interior, creating an atmosphere in the bedroom melody of calm and comfort. The interior of the Kingdom of Sleep "from designers FLOU beckons with its enormous duvets, comfortable mattresses and pillows fantastic, from contact with whom you immediately get into the arms of Morpheus ruler of dreams, forgetting about all the troubles of the day. FLOU - a joy, is a world in which my instincts, a gift of nature, are in harmony with the established comfort!