157 HQ JPG Images | <3401x2512 Pixels | 255 MB
- Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn (Dutch pronunciation: 15 July 1606– 4 October 1669) was a Dutch painter and etcher. He is generally considered one of the greatest painters and printmakers in European art history and the most important in Dutch history. His contributions to art came in a period of great wealth and cultural achievement that historians call the Dutch Golden Age, when Dutch Golden Age painting, although in many ways antithetical to the Baroque style that dominated Europe, was extremely prolific and innovative.
- Having achieved youthful success as a portrait painter, Rembrandt's later years were marked by personal tragedy and financial hardships. Yet his etchings and paintings were popular throughout his lifetime, his reputation as an artist remained high, and for twenty years he taught many important Dutch painters.Rembrandt's greatest creative triumphs are exemplified especially in his portraits of his contemporaries, self-portraits and illustrations of scenes from the Bible. His self-portraits form a unique and intimate biography, in which the artist surveyed himself without vanity and with the utmost sincerity.
- In his paintings and prints he exhibited knowledge of classical iconography, which he molded to fit the requirements of his own experience; thus, the depiction of a biblical scene was informed by Rembrandt's knowledge of the specific text, his assimilation of classical composition, and his observations of Amsterdam's Jewish population. Because of his empathy for the human condition, he has been called "one of the great prophets of civilization."
- Perfectly Clear - a powerful plugin for Adobe Photosop from the company Athentech Imaging of a series of "do me a quick and beautiful," allowing only a couple of mouse clicks to adjust the photos of the perfect type of automatic, and correct them manually. Digital cameras have limitations, which lead to such distortions photos: illumination, the lack of richness and depth, underexposure, opacity, blur, poor skin tone, "red eye", noise, etc.Perfectly Clear plug will fix these flaws automatically or manually, using its own proprietary technology, which embodied 10 years of research and more than 10 patented adjustments.Perfectly Clear works with 8 and 16-bit images within Photoshop (with RAW-file after converting with Adobe Camera Raw).
Perfectly Clear plug allows you to automatically adjust the following parameters:
1. White Balance
2. Color Tone
3. The depth and color intensity of
4. Clean a photo (noise reduction)
5. Portrait photograph
6. Skin Tone
- Collection contains 54 stunning scenery of central Russia. High quality images! Author watercolors, Nicholas Mikhailin, dozens of years in printing.
- The Marcom Award is a majestic symbol of artistic strength and finesse. The award signifies the attention to detail and creative achievement of Platinum and Gold Winners. The unique casting is created by R.S. Owens, the same craftsmen that produce the Oscar®, Emmy® and MTV Awards. The award stands 13 inches tall on a hardwood base and is personalized with the winner's name and entry information.
Unlike most competitions, MarCom entrants do not subsidize awards for the winners. Instead of charging up to several hundred dollars per entry, competition organizers decided to keep entry fees at a fraction of that cost and let the winners buy their own awards. The result is more affordable entry fees and a higher quality piece of art that winners and their clients are proud to display in their homes and offices.
Winning a Marcom Award gives recognition to the creative talent, firms, departments and/or clients that collaborate on outstanding marketing and communication projects. Platinum Winners are recognized on the MarCom web site and in the next year's Call for Entries. In addition, winners and clients tout their awards through their news releases to local media and on their web sites, newsletters and print materials.
Maja Wronska, Polish Female Artist (23)
- Maja Wronska is an Poland-based architect in her fifth year at Warsaw University of Technology. She has taken on her mother’s trade of architecture and has been drawing buildings and castles since she was a little girl. Poland’s skill requirements for architectural school prompted Maja to attend drawing classes, which changed her attitude towards drawing and gave her inspiration as a developing artist. I discovered Maja’s work through her site on Deviant Art and was first drawn to her work Girl With A Red Umbrella, particularly because of the detail in the building and its reflection on the street, combined with the skillful use of watercolor, and the concept of combining a structural concept with imaginative undertones. I first mistook the scattered white and red circles as raindrops, but during our interview Maja corrected me and said they were lampions as inspired by the lantern scene in the movie Tangled. Girl With A Red Umbrella is actually a depiction of Kupala Night in Poznan, Poland, a solstice celebration where thousands of lanterns float all over the city.
110 HQ JPG Images | Up to 3989x3604 Pixels | 189 MB
- James Avati (December 14, 1912, Bloomfield, NJ – February 27, 2005, Petaluma, CA) was an American illustrator and paperback cover artist. His father was a professional photographer in New York City. His mother died shortly after Jim's birth. He was raised by his aunt (mother's sister) and eventually, his father married her. While Jim was still young, his father died and another aunt and uncle helped to raise him in Little Silver, New Jersey, where he grew up. His uncle paid for his education at Princeton University where he obtained a degree in architecture in 1935.
Georg Ehrenfried Gross (1893-1959), also known as George Gros (born George Grosz)
German painter, graphic artist and cartoonist
148 RGB JPG Images | <1116x1473 | JPEG | 31 MB
Fashion and Style in Photography / La mode et le style dans la photographie
Author : E. Misalandi, Edition : Moscow House of Photography
Year : 2005, Pages : 256, Language : Russian / Francaise
Quality PDF | 90 MB
- Each premium WordPress theme comes expertly coded in valid XHTML and CSS, and all are made compatible with the latest version of WordPress. I make sure that each template performs flawlessly in each of the most widely used browsers to ensure maximum functionality. Furthermore, all sidebars are made widget ready for your convenience.
- Edwin Georgi (1896 - 1964) Originally leaving Princeton with the ambitions of being a writer, Georgi wrote copy in an agency until persuaded that he would make a better painter. His depiction of sultry, sensual femininity, with a bewildering palette of pearlescent hues, created a powerful image of eroticism in fifties America - and one of impeccable morality. His quality of light was unique - the highlights burning with adjacent areas of pink and lilac. The reflected light he loved so much seemed to come from beneath, and scattered around the face giving an almost unearthly glow. From a large collection I have chosen characteristic images of his free but effective brushwork.