Prime Loops - Underground Beats MULTiFORMAT
Release Date: Jun 2012 | Genres: Hip Hop, Dirty South and more!
File Format: .bin/cue (.wav, .rx2, .aiff) | 612 MB
- Prime Loops: Underground Beats- Indulge yourself in this powerful collection of killer grooves that will have you itching to get into the studio and create your next masterpiece. The 140+ fat drum loops have an extremely big sound, and showcase a diverse collection of styles with deep sonic character that will quickly gel your songs together effortlessly, and provide hundreds of solid, rhythmical backdrops - even for the most demanding musical scores.
- "Underground Beats" is very broad in it's appeal, whether you're a rock or hip hop producer, lounge or R&B, trip hop or dubstep...this prestigious collection of club-ready loops represents a relentless blend of bullet-proof beats, jam-packed with only the hottest ingredients, and bursting with energy.
- The beats range from big, beefy, cracking bangers, to fluid percussion flares, rich majestic rolls to full-on FX licks, downright intricate rhythms to DJ-ready V.I.P. productions just waiting to be injected into your mix.
|Genres||Hip Hop, Dirty South and more!|
|Formats||.WAV, Akai MPC, Apple Loops, Garageband,Reason Refill, Rex2 Loopsand more!|
|Contains||Over 140 R&B inspired Underground Beats, Drum Loops and Percussion Patterns|
Film & Drama, Documentary, Promos, etc | mp3, 320kbps, 44,1 kHz | 2,6 GB
48 Abr and 87 PSD Files | RAR 2.21 GB
- 51 Complete Graphics Packages
- 41 High-Resolution Photoshop Brush Sets
- 4 High-Resolution Pattern Sets
- 7 Highly Detailed PDS File Sets, Featuring Solid Objects on Transparent Backgounds
- 3 Easy to Apply Layer Styles
- 2 Portable Freeware Brush Viewers
Scraps - JaguarWoman's Golden Cherubs
8 Transparent PNG Files | 1000x1100 Pixels | 8 MB
- 8 luscious, fat-cheeked golden celestial cherubs in various poses, provided in individual psd files, without drop shadows, on transparent backgrounds, in large sizes, 300 dpi, suitable for print compositions and webgraphics. Great for Christmas cards, digital ornaments, and scrapbooking.