Focus: Love: Your World, Your Images
Publisher: Lark Books; 1 edition (March 2, 2010)
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1600595634 | ISBN-13: 978-1600595639
180 Pages HQ PDF | 80 MB
- Every unique photograph begins with an original point of view
The first book in a brand-new photographic series—shot mostly by amateurs—about seeing the world from a brand-new perspective!
Amateurs, by definition, work for love alone—so what subject could be more fitting for the first entry in a brand-new series focusing on the art of the amateur photographer than that potent symbol of love: the heart? Through their snapshot-hungry eyes, these photographers glimpse hearts everywhere: in graffiti scrawled on an alleyway wall, in paper cut by a child, and in nature’s worn stones scattered on a forest floor. All that’s necessary is to open our eyes…which is what this collection inspires us to do.
Focus: Found Faces: Your World, Your Images
Publisher: Lark Books; Standard Edition edition (March 1, 2011)
English | ISBN-10: 1600597920 | ISBN-13: 978-1600597923
180 Pages HQ PDF | 78 MB
- In the clouds, the bark of a tree, a winking parking meter, mischievous machinery: faces seem to be everywhere, emerging from everyday items, nature, and chance compositions. Focus: Found Faces celebrates the humor--and humanity--of encountering familiar features in unexpected places. Shot by everyday photographers, these delightfully surprising images convey a sense of joy, discovery, and magic.
- Just look closely-and creative doors will open! This second book in the successful FOCUS series unlocks a doorway to the imagination, with a collection of approximately 250 photographs of passages of all kinds, captured by amateur photographers. Doors are rich in meaning: they literally allow us to move from one place to the other, but also symbolize temptation, invitation, separation, and mystery. For these reasons, as well as their physical beauty, photographers have found them irresistible. From a graffiti-scrawled urban door and an aged barn door to an elegant glass door glowing with dappled light and a curious circular door set into an ivy-covered rock wall, these images redefine the ordinary…and shine a new light on the world.
Natalia Oreiro - Las Oreiro Spring/Summer 2012, Pin-Up
11 SUHQ jpg Photoshoots up to 7216x5689 Pixels | 105 MB
- Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias (born May 19, 1977 in Montevideo, Uruguay) is a Latin Grammy-nominated Uruguayan singer, actress and fashion designer of Galician ancestry, who developed most of her career in Argentina. Natalia Oreiro began her career in soap operas. She has been included in Esquire magazine's "The Sexiest Woman Alive Atlas" list.
Font Pack - Mega Collection
- This collection assembled 9480 different fonts (including a lot of business!) This set - the best way to find the universal font for all occasions or a special font for an elegant experimental project. "9480 Fonts Collection Pack" created specifically for designers, artists, aesthetes, publishers, advertisers, and just for those who have the font - a hobby.