Cisco Live 2015 - San Diego
Video: MPEG4 (H264 high L5.1) 1176x490 10fps 24kbps | Audio: Audio: HE-AAC 48000Hz mono 26kbps
- Many records from the last moment at Cisco Live, into the mainstream of RS, Voice, DC, Wireless. The maximum compression for storing and viewing on mobile devices (it was> 300GB, 10GB become), the quality has suffered slightly. Slightly elevated volume.
[center]Lynda - Communicating between Classes with Objective-C
Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 152MB
Genre: eLearning | 50m 14s Intermediate Aug 31, 2015 | Language: English
Palo Alto Networks Firewall
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 16: 9, 15.000 fps, ~ 314 Kbps | Audio: AAC, 22.5 KHz, ~ 38.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- This is a Palo Alto Networks training video with Scott Morris covers the installation and basic configuration of Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, including interfaces, zones, and many details of the security policy. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the concepts being familiar with some of the best practices, and knowing the relevant information so that you can work towards Palo Alto Networks ACE or CNSE exams.
IT Security Beginner: Certified Hacking Training
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 16: 9, 30.000 fps, ~ 1359 Kbps | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz, ~ 96.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- Network and IT security - this is no joke. In seconds, hackers can gain access to a closed network and view files, accounts and steal identities. This course is designed to introduce these concepts in the real world tactics, hackers, so you can protect yourself and your network.
Cryptography in .NET - Stuff Hackers Don't Want You To Know
Video: AVC, 960x540, 4: 3, 30.000 fps, ~ 282Kbps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, ~ 60.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- This course provides a practical and comprehensive treatment on implementing both cryptography and security features on the .NET platform - using the C# programming languages. It provides focused and detailed code examples that demonstrate the most important concepts, with commentary on how the code examples work. This course also provides a substantial mathematical and theoretical background on the underlying cryptographic concepts. After experimenting with the provided example programs, the student should have a good understanding of the major cryptographic algorithms and standard cryptographic programming techniques. Readers should also gain a solid understanding of how .NET security works and how to implement user-based and code access security in their own .NET programs. Walk through the black art of cryptography, including public/private and symmetric encryption, hashing, digital signatures, and a dash of salt. Review the basics of cryptography and what techniques are appropriate for various situations. Discover practical techniques for securing content received on public web sites. Review .NET classes to use for cryptography, how ASP .NET uses cryptography, and how to protect sections of the web config file.
Juniper JNCIA-Junos JN0-102
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 16: 9, 30.000 fps, ~ 1500 Kbps | Audio: AAC, 22.5 KHz, ~ 128.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- This is a Juniper Networks video training course with Anthony - Sequeira covers basic information needed to begin a career Juniper Networks, and the certification path. This course also serves as an incredible introduction to the modern world of with Anthony Sequeira covers the foundational information needed to start your Juniper career and certification path. This course also serves as an incredible introduction to the modern world of networking