Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows to predefined areas of the screen, or to make them full-screen, using either the mouse or the keyboard. When used via the mouse, all you need to do is hover over the green resize button in any Mac OS X window. Moom's panel appears, and you then click the desired action. When used via the keyboard, a hot key displays the Moom bezel, and you can then use the arrow and modifier keys to move and resize the windows.
Moom 3.0 (Mac Os X)
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Saved window layouts can activate on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later