Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | 2001 | ISBN 0750643927 | PDF | 384 pages | 2.2 MB
Business Travel and Tourism' pres a comprehensive, international overview of business tourism from both a theoretical and practical perspective.
With the use of case studies from around the world, 'Business Travel and Tourism' explores a broad range of issues, including:
Business Travel and Tourism
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
* The design of business tourism facilities
* The role of the destination in business travel and tourism
* The social, economic, and environmental impacts of business tourism
* The ethical dimension of business tourism
* The marketing of business tourism products
* The impact of new technologies on the business tourism market
* How to organise successful conferences, exhibitions, and incentive travel packages
Case studies include Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong, Amsterdam RAI International Exhibition and Congress Centre, Hilton, Page and Moy Marketing, Lufthansa, Air France, and Legoland UK.
'Business Travel and Tourism' is the first text to offer a comprehensive overview of the growing but neglected area of business tourism. With the use of a wide range of up-to-date case studies and major practical exercises to help students to broaden and deepen their understanding of this area of tourism, it is an invaluable text for all students on travel and tourism courses at degree and BTEC/HND level, or those taking tourism options in leisure, business studies, hospitality management or geography.